Subject: Fwd: Change to DPO appointment | Transcom Eesti ÖU
From: "Rita Kask" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2025 09:55:02 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere,

Transcom Eesti OÜ sooviks muuta oma andmekaitse spetsialisti kontakti 
Äriregistris,

Name

Ms. Jacqueline Neiazy

Company name

ISiCO GmbH

Address

Am Hamburger Bahnhof 4

10557 Berlin

Germany

Email

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Phone

 <tel:+4930213002850> +49 (0)30 213 00 28 50

Fax

 <tel:+4930213002899> +49 (0)30 213 00 28 99

Rita Kask
Site Lead

+ 372 56901319│ [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Transcom Estonia
Pärnu mnt. 160 D, Tallinn, 11317, Estonia

www.transcom.com <http://www.transcom.com/>
  <https://2682441.fs1.hubspotusercontent-na1.net/hubfs/2682441/Email%20banners%202022/0261%20EVP%20launch%20and%20communication%20Email%20Banner%20700x180px%20Were%20here%20to%20support%20Bright%20Blue.png>
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Franziska Freyholdt <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Fri, Feb 7, 2025 at 10:28 AM
Subject: Change to DPO appointment | Transcom Eesti ÖU
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Clientservices - ISiCO GmbH 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Dear Rita,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Franziska and I am the project 
manager for Transcom’s DPO team.

I am reaching out to you today because you are the DPO team’s contact person 
in Estonia. The DPO team requires your support communicating with the 
supervisory authority because of the supervisory authority’s requirements 
for this action (i.e., reporting via the Estonian e-Business register).

The supervisory authority (Andmekaitse Inspektsioon) must be notified about 
a change regarding the external data protection officer for the following 
company:

*	Transcom Eesti ÖU

The contact information for the external DPO is to be updated as follows:

Name

Ms. Jacqueline Neiazy

Company name

ISiCO GmbH

Address

Am Hamburger Bahnhof 4

10557 Berlin

Germany

Email

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Phone

 <tel:+4930213002850> +49 (0)30 213 00 28 50

Fax

 <tel:+4930213002899> +49 (0)30 213 00 28 99

You can find more information and instructions on how to provide this 
information to the supervisory authority/the e-Business register on their 
website 
<https://www.aki.ee/en/inspectorate-news-information-dpo-s/information-dpo-s> 
.

Please let me know once this is done. If the supervisory authority/the 
e-Business register provides you with a confirmation about the notification, 
please forward it to me for our records.

Thank you very much for your support!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if you 
require additional information.

Kind regards // Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Franziska

FRANZISKA FREYHOLDT

Senior Project Manager

………………………………………………………………….

ISiCO GmbH

Am Hamburger Bahnhof 4 | 10557 Berlin

T +49 (0)30 213 00 28 68 | F +49 (0)30 213 00 28 99

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<https://www.isico-datenschutz.de/> isico-datenschutz.de

Geschäftsführerin: Simone Rosenthal

Ust-ID: DE270586419 │ Registergericht: Berlin │ HRB 125977

………………………………………………………………….

Geplante Abwesenheiten/upcoming absences: 10 FEB – 26 FEB 2025 (inclusive), 
07 MAR 2025

  <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8ePSfwtHLheAPw1HQp5KvpLj5cqYioCZNK2lquYKEfeKB0Uifg84TPIebQMvb7TCbVN9Vc2QB4l0uZFPwZKaoxxQZxtG0lalXw6Zw8KzhiiULDk2WHvyu_zwnLI_8TzHE_kqYicC>

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain 
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient any use or 
dissemination of the information contained is strictly prohibited. If you 
receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately, then 
delete this e-mail.